Avalon
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Avalon

Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders fan forum

IndeksLatest imagesSzukajRejestracjaZaloguj

(fanfiction archive) New Beginnings by Asacat

Go down 
AutorWiadomość
Admin
Admin

Liczba postów : 35

(fanfiction archive) New Beginnings by Asacat Empty
PisanieTemat: (fanfiction archive) New Beginnings by Asacat   (fanfiction archive) New Beginnings by Asacat Icon_minitimeNie Lis 13, 2011 12:39 am

The party cheers and hugs are exchanged. Things are going the way that it should, or so the Jewel Riders believe. So it seems to our Riders that evil has been destroyed. Finally after a half-hour or so Merlin calls them to be quiet.

Merlin - "Thanks for your heroic rescues my friends. You have defeated Morgana and Kale and have saved Avalon. We shall go back and report back to the King and Queen. Princess, use the Staff of Avalon to bring us back.

Gwen raises the staff of Avalon to bring them back. A flash of lavender color surrounds them as they are transported straight into the jewel room. The girls look at each other in amazement; the guys look to see if everything came with.

Fallon - "What was that?"

Merlin, with a gleam in his eye. "This transit was provided by the Staff of Avalon. With the One Jewel that adorns the top of it. Both combined contain all the magic Avalon has." Pauses. "So what Gwen now holds is a very powerful tool. Certain responsibilities and measures now must be taken."

Merlin looks at Gwenevere and the Wolf Pack. "I must first speak with Tamara and Fallon privately first. Then in a little while, you. Go with the Pack and make the preparations for the party that is to honor you. I will call for you when the time is right."

Gwen is perplexed at Merlin's request - "Of course, Merlin, as you wish." Then hands Merlin the staff and leaves the room with the Wolf Pack.

Tamara - "Is something wrong, Merlin?"

Fallon - "Yes, please tell us what's going on?"

Archie - "Yes, do."

Merlin smiles at them. "We are at a new point in our lives. No longer are you students of mine, or are you Jewel Riders any longer." Tamara and Fallon gasp, Archie lays on his back and faints. Merlin just continues. "Let me show you. Tamara, power up into your jewel armor."

Tamara raises up her Heartstone. "By the magic of the Heartstone." Nothing happens.

Fallon-"By the magic of the Moonstone." Like Tamara's stone, nothing happens.

Fallon, tearfully. - "What has happened? I mean with our Jewels?"

Merlin now looks at them with a stern look. - "You will assist the future ruler and wizard of Avalon. She will need you wisdom and courage as she rebuilds Avalon. She has a large responsibility and she will need you two by her side. She will have to recharge your stones by using the One Stone."

Tamara - "But you are the wizard of Avalon."

Merlin - "No, my jewel was destroyed, as you witnessed. Now Gwen is to take my place. But don't despair my friends. For if I know Gwen, she is going to need you more then ever."

Fallon looks at her powerless jewel. - "I just don't believe this."

Gwen enters and Tamara and Fallon give her a big hug.

Gwen - "What's going on, guys?"

Merlin has a large grin on his face. - "Power up you jewel armor, Gwen."

Gwen reaches for her Sunstone. But with all the commotion going on, she forgot that she used it to forge the One Stone. Then it accurse to her what has happened to it.

Gwen, with a sheepish grin. - "I don't have it, I used it to make the One Stone."

Merlin - "And so you did. Now raise up your arm, Gwen."

She does.

Merlin - "Now call with your mind for the One Jewel staff."

She does and the One Jewel staff, without hesitation, leaves Merlin's hand and reappears in her hand.

Merlin - "You, my dear Gwen, have turned all the Wizard Jewels of Avalon into the One Jewel. Therefore, you are the new Wizard of Avalon." Then Merlin, himself, bows to Gwen.

Gwen, in complete shock, looks at Merlin. "What? But the jewel riding, looking for magic... I don't understand."

Merlin - "As I have told Fallon and Tamara before, I have lost my jewel. In fact we all have. Only you, Gwen, has a working Jewel now." Looks squarely at Gwen. "Princess, all I ask it that you use your new power wisely. You will know what to do. I will be around a short while to help you. But for now I take your leave. Go my young friends, and enjoy yourselves at the party. For tomorrow, we start your new training."

Gwen- "We will, and thank you."

Merlin exits.

Archie still some what out of it - "What was all that about?"

Tamara, with a grin. "Tell you later Archie."

Gwen lifts up the staff - "To the friendship ring, take us mighty Staff of Avalon."

In seconds the four of them stand in the center of the ring.

Archie - "Most amazing, Princess." The girls nod in agreement.

Gwen, to Tamara - "Music and kindness has been in your blood from the start." Holds up the staff. "I recharge the Heartstone to assist the Staff of Avalon." A red bolt fires from the staff to the Heartstone.

Then Gwen looks at Fallon. "Fallon, Your skills as a warrior and your cunning skills of tracking are to assist the Staff of Avalon, I also recharge your moonstone." A blue bolt fires from the staff to the Moonstone. "With us and the Pack, Avalon will be in good hands."

They all hold hands and say their famous fraise. "Friends together, friends forever."

Gwen becomes her old self. "Now let's get to that party of ours"

A woman stands hidden behind a brush not very far away. "Yes, please do enjoy your party, young Wizard. A cold smile comes across her face.
Powrót do góry Go down
https://jewelriders.forumpolish.com
Admin
Admin

Liczba postów : 35

(fanfiction archive) New Beginnings by Asacat Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: (fanfiction archive) New Beginnings by Asacat   (fanfiction archive) New Beginnings by Asacat Icon_minitimeNie Lis 13, 2011 12:53 am

Inside the palace ballroom, the King and Queen are having a party for the Jewel Riders. A party for saving the kingdom from the hands of Morgana and Kale. All royalties are at this gala event. Although they did not understand all that had happened, still, everyone enjoys a party.
Outside the palace, parties of all kinds have started up to honor them.

The party lasted for hours and hours and even Gwen was getting a little tired. The wolf gang decided to join the elite Palace Guards. Fallon and Moondance reunited with Fallon's parents, who had decided to live in New Camelot, because King Jared promised him a job at the Palace. They
welcomed her to stay at home to live and make up the lost years. Tamara had decided to go back to Heartland Farms so she could work on her music and to take care of the farm animals. This was all very upsetting to Gwen, and Tamara sensed it.

Tamara calls Fallon over and both sit down next to Gwen. Tamara looks at her and smiles. - "Come on Gwen, don't be upset, if you ever need me I'll be at your side."

Fallon - "And I am only a few blocks away, and can visit you anytime."

Gwen, glaring at Fallon - "You better!"

They all started to laugh. Then the three hug each other.

Fallon- "I best be going, I think my parents are calling me." Pauses, then laughs. "I never thought I'd be saying that."

Gwen - "Come on Tamara, we may as well get off to bed, you and your parents have along trip a head of you." So she said their good byes to Fallon, Moondance, and to her parents, and retreated into the palace.

They each go to their separate rooms. Tamara goes to her room, the one she had when she was a Jewel Rider.

She rubs the heart shaped jewel that is embossed into the door. - "I'm going to miss this."

She sighs as she enters the door, then looks around at the walls of her room that she called home for several years. She climbs into her bed and falls into a deep sleep, a trance if you will.

Heartstone - "Tamara, Tamara wake up."

Tamara - "Who's there?"

"It is I, your Heartstone"

"You can communicate with me?"

"Only when I can, but that's not the important now, you need to stay close to the princess. I feel a presence of evil in the air."

"Evil? But we took care of Morgana and Kale for good."

"I know but something or someone has broken into the magic flow of Avalon."

"Can you tell me who, what or where."

"I know this, it's not from around here, but it uses the same magic."

"I must tell Gwen then."

The trance is broken; the strain puts Tamara fast asleep.

At the breakfast table Gwen, Jared, Anya, Doc and Charity are sitting and chatting, Tamara comes in a little late and looking frazzled.

Gwen - "Hey, good morning, sleepy head. It is so good to be able to sleep in. I mean, with all those sleepless nights and early mornings being Jewel Riders."

Tamara - "Gwen we got to talk, privately."

Gwen looks at Tamara with a surprised look as she gets up from the table. The girls leave their parents behind and go into the Jewel room.

Gwen- "Its ok Tamara, we can meet on week ends and go to fairs and such. Even though I am a wizard in training, I still like to do things."

Tamara - "Its not that Gwen. I had a trance last night."

Gwen goes into an all serious mode - "From whom?"

"My Heartstone."

"The Jewels can talk?"

"I guess, at least this time, that is why I think we need to see Merlin."

"So what did it say?"

"That Avalon are in trouble, and that something or someone is coming here."

"Who?"

"It didn't tell me, but it uses the same magic as us."

"But what about you going back home."

"Looks like that will have to wait"

Gwen smiles a little and grabs the One Jewel from the table. - "Well then, Tamara it looks like we're back in business again."

Tamara then smiles a little. - "Lets go get Fallon."

Tamara approaches her parent about staying in Avalon for a little longer. She explains to them some business that Gwen, Fallon and herself must be taken care oo, but promises them that she would return as soon as she could. With this, her parents leave to head back home.

Queen Anya with a look of concern on her face. "What's all this about Tamara?"

Tamara - "We don't really know, some kind of disturbance in the magic of Avalon. It seems that it needs looking into."

Anya - "Do be careful."

They leave the table with the King, Queen, and run to the stables where Sunstar was being fed.

Gwen - "Sunstar we are off to see Fallon and Moondance."

Sunstar - "I'm ready when you are, Gwen. I see you are here also Tamara. Is everything okay?"

Gwen- "We'll tell you in the air, Sunstar."

As they fly through the air, Tamara tells of her trance. But the more times it is told, the more it makes them wonders what they could be running into. One thing was for sure; they needed Fallon, Moondance and Merlin. For all knew the old saying: You can never have, to little help, when it
comes to dealing with magic.

The first stop was at Fallon's parents' house. Alfred sees Gwen, Sunstar and Tamara coming to his door. He opens the door and bows to Gwen.

Alfred - "Welcome to my humble home, Princess, Sunstar, and Lady Tamara."

Gwen, somewhat embarrassed, as she never did like when her friends bowed to her, much less anyone else. - "Please Alfred, rise. We are looking for Fallon, have you seen her?"

Alfred - "Moondance and she took her mother and went to the market, I think to buy new clothes."

Gwen, in utter shock. - "Shopping, Fallon shopping. Now I know things aren't right. Well no matter, just tell her and Moondance to go to Merlin's house when she returns."

Alfred - "You can count on it, princess."

A party of three walks though the Forest of Arden, lost and somewhat confused. They are hungry and tired. Still an inner force drives them forward, to New Camelot.

Gwen, Sunstar, and Tamara walk to Merlin's door, before they begin to knock on the door, it opens for them.

Merlin - "Come in and sit down, my friends."

Gwen and Tamara enter as Sunstar stands by the entryway. They all sit around the table in the sitting room; Archie comes from the kitchen holding a teapot. He then happily greets them and pours them all a cup of tea.

Merlin - "I know why you are here, but I can not help you, my young friends."

Gwen - "Why not?"

Merlin - "Have you forgotten so soon, Gwen? You are the holder of the One Jewel. As such, you are the only wizard of Avalon. But I will tell you this. Transform the Staff and Jewel into a more convenient traveling companion, as I did with my jewel."

Gwen - "Your jewel was turned into a key. Are you telling me I can turn my jewel into a locket?"

Merlin smiles a Gwen - "See you are wise, my Princess. You now have the power that I once had. Now I am just an ordinary old man," he laughs "...who has a talking owl."

Gwen puts on a staining look on her face. The Jewel and Staff begins to glow a fluorescent orange. The girls stand back in awe. Then in an almost explosion of colors, lies a locket, in Gwen's hand.

Tamara - "That was so cool."

Sunstar, in Gwens mind. - "Princess are you alright, I felt some strong magic vibrations?"

Gwen, in Sunstars' mind. - "We're fine Sunstar, everything's fine."

Merlin - "Now I suggest this, Princess. For all three of you, and take Archie if you like.

Archie, in hysteric mode - "You can't be serious."

Merlin raises his hand for the owl to stop. Then continues. - "To look at this to be some what of a new challenge for you girls. Do remember all of you, the Jewels that you and Fallon have, may now react different. So be very careful, especially you, my Princess."

Gwen looks somewhat sad. - "Can't you come with us, Merlin? Just this one last time."

Merlin sits on his recliner and looks at the Princess. - "My time is at a close, Gwen. I will not be around much longer. Fear not, for I have given you more then you see. You will all succeed if you remain friends."

Merlin then doses off into a deep sleep. The girls and Archie leave quietly on Sunstar. They mount their unicorns and slowly ride off, back to New Camelot.

Tamara breaks the quietness. - "So what does it mean, Gwen?"

Gwen thinks for a second. Her eyes suddenly light up. - "The Friendship Ring, Tamara, Merlin wants us to go to there. Let's ride, Sunstar!"

Their pace is quicken to a gallop as they head to the Friendship Ring.

Fallon and Moondance see a fast running Sunstar carrying Gwen, Tamara. As they pass by her, she hears them yelling to her to join them. Fallon smiles, then has Moondance turn and gallop after them.
Powrót do góry Go down
https://jewelriders.forumpolish.com

(fanfiction archive) New Beginnings by Asacat
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1